|Category||Initiation Fee||Monthly Dues|
|Young Executive (Age 25-34)||$250||$90|
|Student (Age 10-17)||None||$550 Annual (Jan 1 – Dec 31)|
|Junior (Age 18-24)||None||$550 Annual (Jan 1 – Dec 31)|
|Military (Active Duty)||None||$130 – 3 months dues in advance|
|Clubhouse (Social, No Golf)||None||$150 Annual (Jan. 1 – Dec. 31)|
|Clubhouse/Resident/Social||None||Maple Ridge Resident Complimentary|
Our memberships are for an individual or family*.
*Family is defined as a married couple and their children through age 24 who play golf.
Membership Privileges Include:
- Unlimited Use of the Golf Course without payment of greens fees
- Quarterly Cart Plans available
- Advanced Tee Times
- Club Charge privileges for golf shop and grille purchases
- Opportunity to participate in all Club tournaments and activities
- Discounted Guest Fees
- A relative or extended family member accompanied by a member will only pay a guest cart fee.
- Opportunity to participate in the Maple Ridge Buyer’s Club
- Cart plans available for Full, Weekday and Military members
- Auburn University Club, Auburn, AL
- Callaway Gardens
- Highland Country Club, LaGrange, GA
- Saugahatchee Country Club, Opelika, AL
- Southern Hills Golf Club, Hawkinsville, GA
The Maple Ridge Men’s Golf Association (MGA) is a great organization which does so much for the Club and its membership. There is a monthly tournament series and the winner gets a coveted parking spot. Plan to get involved!
We also have a Ladies Golf Association (LGA), featuring quarterly meetings, and an active Junior Golf program.
Member Cart Fees:
|18 Holes: $17||9 Holes: $10||Guest: $20 for 18 holes or $11 for 9 holes|
- Children (under 16) golfing, accompanied by an adult driver: $3 per 9 holes. Walking or use of personal pull-carts is permitted.
- Student cart fees are $3 for 9 and $6 for 18 if they are riding with a playing adult. A regular cart fee is applicable if adult is only riding.
- Handicap Service Available: $30 Adults, $15 Juniors (Annual Fee).
- Annual Trail Fee Plans Available for Privately Owned Carts that meet Maple Ridge Golf Club specifications.
Maple Ridge Golf Club Dress Code: On course and practice range—golf shirt required, slacks or shorts (hemmed only), no jeans; soft spikes or rubber-soled golf shoes. No outside food, beverage or personal coolers permitted. Each golf cart has a removable insulated cooler that may be taken to the Grille and filled with ice. Canned and bottled beverages are available for purchase at modest prices. The beverage cart girls also keep an ice-filled cooler with them.
Our Dress Code applies to guests, tournament and outing participants as well as Maple Ridge members. Thank you for your cooperation!
Contact Susan McCollum, Membership Service at 706-569-0966 or firstname.lastname@example.org for Full Details!